LOCATION: Recipes >> Organic Dessert Recipes
Organic food contains fewer residues of pesticides used in conventional agriculture, so buying organic is one way to reduce the chances that your food contains these pesticides.
Organic Foods and Recipes:
• reduces the amount of toxic chemicals ingested;
• totally avoids GMOs [genetically modified organisms];
• reduces the amount of food additives and colourings;
• increases the amount of beneficial vitamins, minerals, EFAs [essential fatty acids] and antioxidants consumed;
• appears to have the potential to lower the incidence of common conditions such as cancer, coronary heart disease, allergies and hyperactivity in children.